CCTV Video Analytics
One of the high-end options for a security surveillance system includes video analytics which is widely used across many industries and sectors to enhance their on-site security. This impressive technology has an extensive array of features that ensure a proactive system is continuously running on site to prevent, deter, detect and analyse important factors. Other features and benefits of analytics include;
- A considerable reduction in reaction time
- Essentially becomes a 24/7 virtual on-site guard
- Covers areas and perimeters that can’t be detected by PIR’s
- Completely adaptable and operates via commands set according to on site requirements
Practical uses of a “Video Analytics” system can include;
- To analyse the area and detect the addition or removal of an object.
- To detect and track the desired pre-set bespoke algorithms relating to either people, vehicles or animals or a combination of, these can also be omitted dependent upon site requirements.
- To detect if people, vehicles or objects remain in an area for a specific amount of time either loitering or parking in sensitive areas.
- The creation of a “virtual tripwire” to further enhance the security of a perimeter.
Please take a look at this video clip of the technology in action . . .