Remote Visual Monitoring
Some of the extensive benefits of remote visual monitoring are listed below, these are the main reasons why it is becoming one of the key features that business owners and security managers wish to have on site and why WRS Solutions recommend integrating this as part of your overall CCTV solution;
- Allows you to be proactive and responsive in the prevention of crime rather than just searching through footage long after the crime has been committed.
- The deterrence of the intruder will dramatically reduce the inconveniences of losses such as insurance claims, overheads and damages and will of course minimise any emotional stress.
- Analytical reports have suggested that switching from man guarding to CCTV monitoring can reduce the annual costs by up to 80% and the system is more reliable and effective.
WRS Solutions will carry out a free security survey and specification to suit the needs and budget of your requirement and can then provide all the equipment and integration needed to allow you to have a remotely monitored CCTV solution at your premises.
It is a requirement of a remotely monitored system that it is correctly and regularly maintained by a proficient company, WRS Solutions provides this service to the highest standards.
Alarm Receiving Centre
By using an NSI Gold, category ll Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) you can rest assured that your most valued assets are being protected by highly trained and skilled ARC Operators 24 hours a day.
If you are looking to further protect your commercial property and site, the ARC Operators can provide full monitoring services for your CCTV, fire and intruder systems.
This proactive CCTV systems now enhanced approach can deter criminal activity with audio warn-off facilities or the ability to contact either a mobile response key-holder, a guard or the local authorities to attend your premises.
Key questions to ask the company who you may be considering asking to fit your system
- Are they properly security vetted?
- Are they NSI approved?
- Are they properly insured?
- Do they install up to date and reliable equipment?
- Are they operating to the highest level of business excellence and accredited to the industry specific ISO 9001 Quality Management System?