Thermal cameras can provide you with the ability to detect intrusion and incidents using thermal IR to pick up heat energy. In conditions and environments that would be difficult for conventional CCTV this can be very useful technology as it doesn’t rely upon reflected visible light.
If you are looking for a high quality Thermal CCTV system, then give us a call today. WRS Solutions are a Fully NSI Gold Accredited company working nationally with more than 19 years’ experience behind us, we are waiting to help.
Thermal CCTV and video analytics.
Combining thermal and analytics into your solution becomes a very powerful security measure offering accurate detection of persons or vehicles over extended distances.
Here are a few examples of the various applications;
- Commercial, construction and industrial sites providing intrusion detection in challenging environments such as poor lighting or vegetation
- Energy and utilities sector such as solar farms, wind farms, hydropower and fracking wells
- Critical infrastructure such as fresh water, electricity, gas and oil supply networks
- High security applications such as, military, government, embassy, banking, cash handling, jewellery, data centres
- Transportation sector such as rail, road, airports, ports/marine, logistics, distribution
- High net worth large residential properties, estates, stately homes, national trust type properties
- Rapid deployment solutions applicable to many sectors
Other uses for this technology
Thermal Radiometric Cameras
Radiometric cameras can be programmed to alert when an area within the scene reaches a pre-set temperature threshold, the alert can then be used to action many responses.
The radiometric measurement feature can also be used in conjunction with video analytics applied on the general camera scene to also offer accurate person or vehicle detection as with thermal security cameras.
Here are some examples of radiometric applications;
- Construction sites (timber frame requirement) providing heat / fire detection over open areas.
- Waste disposal and landfill sites (hot topic!) providing heat / fire detection over open areas where there is high risk of combustion.
- Mills/powder processing providing heat / fire detection over open areas where there is high risk of combustion.